WATCH: Kenny McIntosh shines at Senior Bowl, asks Todd Monken to stay at Georgia for another title
MOBILE, Ala. — Kenny McIntosh left Georgia with an unmatched tailback legacy as a two-time national champion, and he’s showing the NFL he wants more.
To be clear, McIntosh wants more for the Bulldogs after his departure, too, to the extent he publicly encouraged offensive coordinator Todd Monken to stay another year after Wednesday’s practice.
- Georgia football QB Derby: Jake Fromm breaks down 3 candidates, ‘different packages’
- NFL veteran coach explains why Jalen Carter’s off-field issues won’t affect his NFL Draft stock
- Georgia spring football: 4 early takeaways from Kirby Smart’s reloading championship program
- Georgia DC Glenn Schumann scores enormous raise, Mike Bobo cashing in with $1 million plus Auburn buyout
- 2023 Georgia football identity emerging: ‘It’s an honor for us to wear this G’
NextGeorgia captain Chris Smith: Senior Bowl ‘a blessing,’ eager to …