Georgia football has released the rosters for G-Day, with the first-team defense and second-team offense on the red team, and the first-team offense and second-team defense on the black team.
The Red team will be led by the likes of Nolan Smith, Kelee Ringo and Jalen Carter, while the quarterbacks for the team will be Carson Beck and Gunner Stockton. Skill players include Dominick Blaylock, Daijun Edwards and Oscar Delp.
The quarterbacks for the black team will be Stetson Bennett and Brock Vandagriff. The offensive line for the black team includes Broderick Jones, Xavier Truss, Sedrick Van Pran, Warren Ericson, Warren McClendon and Devin Willock. Skill players on the team include Kendall Milton, Kenny McIntosh, Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint, Ladd McConkey, AD Mitchell and Arik Gilbert.
“Really excited about the offense as a whole, because I think we can be more explosive than we were last year,” Georgia coach Kirby Smart said Friday on The Paul Finebaum Show. “People don’t realize, when you’re Top 10 in the country in explosive plays, that’s a credit to being able to run and throw the ball.”
Bryan McClendon will serve as the head coach for the black team, while Dell McGee will be the head coach of the red team.
- QB: Carson Beck, Gunner Stockton, Nathan Priestley, Collin Drake
- RB: Daijun Edwards, Sevaughn Clark, Cash Jones, Lorenzo Stephenson, Tauheed Ferguson, Gleaton Jones
- WR: Dominick Blaylock, Arian Smith, Jackson Meeks, De’Nylon Morrissette, Steven Peterson, Woody Waters, Mekhi Mews, Grant Johnson, Collin Lark, George Vining, Logan Johnson
- TE: Oscar Delp, Davis Day, Cade Brock, Samuel Johnson, Drew Sheehan
- OL: Micah Morris, Austin Blaske, Dylan Fairchild, Earnest Greene III, Jared Wilson, Cameron Kinnie, Aliou Bah, Griffin Scroggs, Miles Johnson, Jacob Hood, Chris Brown
- DL: Jalen Carter, Zion Logue, Tramel Walthour, Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins, Bill Norton, Tymon Mitchell
- ILB: Jamon Dumas-Johnson, Trezmen Marshall, Smael Mondon, Rian Davis, Graham Collins
- OLB: Nolan Smith, Robert Beal Jr., Chaz Chambliss
- DB: Kelee Ringo, Kamari Lassiter, William Poole, Christopher Smith, David Daniel-Sisavanh, Dan Jackson, Tykee Smith
- Special teams: Jack Podlesny (K), Liam Badger (K), Noah Jones (P), Payne Walker (SN), Jonathan Washburn (SN)
- QB: Stetson Bennett, Brock Vandagriff, Jackson Muschamp
- RB: Kenny McIntosh, Kendall Milton, Kurt Knisely
- WR: Adonai Mitchell, Ladd McConkey, Kearis Jackson, Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint, CJ Smith, Braxton Hicks, Randon Jernigan
- TE: Brock Bowers, Arik Gilbert, Darnell Washington, Brett Seither, Ryland Goede
- OL: Broderick Jones, Xavier Truss, Sedrick Van Pran, Warren Ericson, Devin Willock, Warren McClendon, Chad Lindberg, Tate Ratledge, Weston Wallace
- DL: Nazir Stackhouse, Marlin Dean, Mykel Williams, Warren Brinson, CJ Madden, Shone Washington, Bear Alexander, Jonathan Jefferson, Malcolm Brown
- ILB: Xavian Sorey, Jalon Walker, CJ Washington, Terrell Foster
- OLB: MJ Sherman, Luke Collins
- DB: Nyland Green, Javon Bullard, Daylen Everette, Malaki Starks, JaCorey Thomas, Jehlen Cannady, Drew Southern, Patrick Taylor, Matthew Helow, Payton Bowles, Austine Eziukwu
- Special teams: Jared Zirkel (K), Matthew Sumlin (K/P), Brett Thorson (P), William Mote (SN)
The spring game will be a showcase for many of Georgia’s newer faces, as the Bulldogs have to replace many of the key contributors from last season’s title team. Saturday will also be the first time Georgia’s 18 early enrollees see the field, as they have been working with the team this spring.